When you think of fall, what do you think about? Football, colorful leaves, an end to your yard work, and bundling up in your favorite chair in front of a fire? We bet you never thought about replacing your roof this fall, but if you have been waiting for the right time, it’s already here. Why is now such a good time for this? Well…
- Lowered chances of extreme weather: Cooler temperatures and drier weather make fall the perfect time for replacing or repairing your roof.
- Off-season pricing: Roofers begin to see a drop in projects after the summer is over, and many offer special fall discounts and savings. This is the time to shop around for deals on roofing services.
- Winter ready: Installing a new roof in the fall gives shingles and other materials time to set properly before winter weather strikes. Summer’s heat makes adhesives less sticky, and winter’s cold can make shingles brittle, both of which can complicate your job.
- Shorter wait times: Off-season roof replacements mean your contractors can get to your project faster than during peak season. This decrease in projects may mean you get more roofing technicians on your job so it can be completed faster.
- Just in time to save on energy costs: When it comes to decreases in energy efficiency in your home, your roof is your biggest culprit. Getting your project done in the fall means you’ll save money on your energy bills this winter.
- Mitigate spring and summer damages: If your roof was already the worse for wear this year, chances are it was damaged even more after the storms of spring and summer. Fall is the perfect time to evaluate your roof to make sure it’s ready for winter.
- You may want a gutter replacement at the same time: If your gutters are leaking, they need some attention, especially before winter hits. A full-service contractor like PJ’s roofing can upgrade your gutters while replacing your roof.
Take Advantage of Fall for Your Roof Replacement
Whether you’re looking for minor roofing repairs or a complete roof replacement, fall is here. We’re a locally trusted contractor with an experienced team of residential roofing professionals to complete your job on time and on budget this fall, just in time for winter.
If your wallet isn’t quite ready for a new roofing project, take advantage of our financing options, including 12-month interest-free and 84-month reduced interest payments.
We provide a large variety of shingles, including slate and metal roofing options, that will boost your home’s curb appeal while improving its weather resistance. Contact us today for a quote or to schedule an appointment for an evaluation of your roof.